Your healthcare, anywhere
Get access to your healthcare at your fingertips from anywhere. Manage your health through NMC Health’s online Patient Portal. Here, you can see all of your secure health information including:
- Up-to-date lab results
- Visit history
- Discharge and aftercare information
- List of medications and allergies
- A downloadable health summary
- Billing statements
- Online payments
If you need to access your records from before June 1, 2017, please submit a request through NMC Health’s Health Information Management department.
The NMC Health Patient Portal is a way for patients to connect with their health history and have access to their medical care. Create your own private account to check your medical records at any time, through any NMC Health facility.
You can sign up for the My NMCHealth Patient Portal in two ways.
- Click the “Sign-Up” option at the top of this page. In order to enroll, you must have your Medical Records Number, which can be found on your patient label attached to the enrollment sheet. It is the number proceeded by “MRN.” You must also use the email address on file at the hospital.
- The hospital staff can enroll you in the My NMCHealth Patient Portal. This can be done at your next visit to any NMC Health facility, during your registration process or by calling (316) 804-6252.
Yes. The My NMCHealth Patient Portal provides health information for all NMC Health services, including the hospital and all NMC Health Family Medicine Clinics.
Yes. You can give family members or healthcare proxies access to your NMC patient portal. This must be done during business hours, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., in NMC Health’s Health Information Management (HIM) office, located in the basement of the Newton Surgery Center. To schedule a time outside of business hours, call (316) 804-6252. All parties MUST be present.
If patients experience trouble creating a My NMCHealth Patient Portal account or have other questions, please fill out an online form. You may also call for assistance by telephone at (316) 804-6252. We may respond by email or by phone.
If you forget your username, fill out this online form, or call (316) 804-6252 for assistance.
To retrieve your password, follow these steps:
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link on the My NMCHealth Patient Portal sign-in page
- Enter your portal login ID and email address
- Click submit
An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
Yes. You will receive a “New Activity” email notification to the email address you have on file through NMC Health.
If you have any questions regarding your medical information within your file, please contact your doctor’s office or nurse.